Since houses differ, pricing can not be quoted without some discussion. We would like to know some further information reqarding your home inspection. Some of the things that we use in determing the cost of your home inspection are:
1. The type of inspection being performed
2. Type of house to be inspected (new or existing)
3. The square footage of the house
4. Is the house a one story or two story
5. Is the house within a city limits (is it on a septic or water well)
6. If existing, then the age of the structure
7. Number of bathrooms, bedrooms, etc.
8. If the house on slab, pier and beam or pilings
9. Is there an attached garage
10. Is there a fireplace, swimming pool, etc.
You can see that there are many variables that come into play when determining a quote for a home inspection.
The cost of a home inspections is relatively small compared to the cost of your house. We suggest that you do not skimp on the home inspection.
Please call for a personal quote on your home inspections needs.